My accountant emailed me this morning asking me to call when I get a chance for a little bit of clarifcation so she can finish up. I called her and asked if she knew if we’d owe or not, but she said she hasn’t gotten that far yet. AUGH! The wait is just killing me, because if we owe, we are going to have to postpone IVF indefinitely, and obviously, that is NOT what I want right now.
Seems we’re always waiting for something around here. :)